- Digital measuring station with wireless transmission of height and weight
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 50 g (0.1-pound) graduation and high capacity of 300 kg (660 pounds).
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
The 360° measuring station seca directprint 284 measures and weighs in a single step. Other benefits include the high-capacity scale integrated in a slip resistant glass platform with an anti-tip column design, heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated seca Frankfurt Line ‒ for precise head positioning. The seca directprint 284 is equipped with two displays, one is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display that shows height, weight and the automatically calculated BMI. On top of all that, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and wirelessly transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless.
Capacity: 660 lbs, 300 kg
Graduation (g):50 g / 0,1 lbs
Measuring range in cm:30 - 200 cm
Measuring range in inch:11 inch - 7 ft 2 inch "
Graduation [Measuring Rod]:1 mm / 0,05 inch
Power supply: Battery, Power adapter
Measure (W x H x D): 434 x 2394 x 466 mm , 17,1 x 94,3 x 18,3 inch
Net weight: 16 kg , 35,3 lbs
Functions and Properties: PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, Measuring rod, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Clear, Patient data input, BFR (Body Fat Rate), Pre-TARE, Mother/Child function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-BMI, kg/lbs switch-over, Calibration, Autom. Calibration, Automatic switch-off, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Acoustic signals can be activated, Backlighting, cm/inch-switch-over, Damping, User-defined zero setting, Auto-SEND